A Night in with Hubby

Tuesday, March 20, 2012


This past weekend was filled with auctions, weddings and birthday parties, so my husband and I decided to have a little "us" time this coming Saturday night. I love hanging out with my husband!We actually haven't had time to have "one of our nights" in a while, so I am really looking forward to it.

Our special nights usually include:
Bottle(s) of Lindeman's Framboise, Coors Light and/or a bottle of wine
Hors d'oeuvres for dinner
A funny movie (Either one we both have never seen, anything Adam Sandler or a 80's/90's teen movie)
A board game (Battle of the Sexes and Sequence are the most popular)
Nintendo Wii with Super Mario Brothers
2 Lawn Chairs-If we want to have a seat outside

Now, it may not seem like fun to some of you out there, but everything listed above always make for a good time with my husband. :0)


No comments:

Post a Comment