Pregnancy Week 25

Tuesday, January 29, 2013



How Far Along: 25 weeks, 3 days. 6 Months.

Size of Baby: An Eggplant

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 5-10 lbs.

Maternity Clothes: I needed another pair of "work pants" so I stopped into a resale maternity store and found some for $18.

Baby-related Purchases: I was planning on purchasing the Medela PIS...the unfortunate thing about it...it's $250! Luckily a friend of mine gave me her barely-used Medela PIS! Yay! I  have been holding off on buying anything for the baby. I went a little crazy buying stuff for my son and then received a TON of baby items at my shower. Some of his clothes were never even worn. I learned my lesson and this time I will wait!

Gender: It's a GIRL!
 
Movement:  She is still pretty active but only at certain times of the day. She was up early this morning...gave me a few kicks while I was getting ready for work :)

Sleep: This is still pretty hard to come by. Last night I was exhausted and sleepy but didn't actually fall asleep until 11:30ish. I was in bed at 9:45....

What I Miss: Having a glass of wine. Fitting into my clothes. Having a bra that fits...

Cravings: Smoothies! My favorite: Frozen peaches, peach yogurt and apple juice.
 
Symptoms:
  • Still thirsty!
  • Leg cramps
  • Occasionally peeing in my pants. Embarrassing. Unfortunate. But whatever...
  • Tired!
  • Nesting. I cannot stop cleaning!
  • Well I'm back to irritable.
  • I get overwhelmed with messes...
    Managing the Stress: Bubble baths in the whirlpool tub.
     
    Worries: My main concern right now is childcare. What I am going to do when it's time for me to go back to work.
     
    What I Look Forward To: Meeting my new baby!

    Names:  I have two names in mind. Still debating on the middle name.
     

    Preview

    No comments:

    Post a Comment