Baby Room Ideas

Saturday, January 19, 2013


When I was pregnant with my son I decided to go a little more gender neutral with his nursery.
The walls were painted (thanks mom!) in a light green and the décor was a bumble bee theme.
It was adorable!

I could have gone with the race car or sports theme but I knew eventually that they would just naturally take over his room. Six years later, my dad's racing trophies top my son's dresser and his baseball attire can usually see seen strewn about his room.
This time, I am having a girl...and I cannot help but to go -ALL OUT- girlie!
I have been browsing through Pinterest and Houzz.com in search of the nursery I have in mind. Possible themes:

The Secret Garden
 
Pink, green, white and natural wood tones.
 
Pink and Mint Woodland Nursery, vintage, woodland, pink, mint, baby, girl, nursery
 
Cafe' Paris
Pink tones with hints of black and white.
 
Vintage Glam Nursery
Parisian Chic Nursery, Madisons Parisian Chic Nursery, Rug has Damask Pattern and was purchased at target  , Nurseries Design
A Fairy Tale Princess

Once Upon a Time... 
Little Princess Convertible Crib
 
Reeses Nursery, My little girls pretty pink princess nursery!, The sitting area is one of my favorite things about the room.  The glider and small table fit perfectly in the little nook.  We added a small octogon window along with a slender side window (not shown) to add additional natural light to the room. , Nurseries Design
 
 
Romantic Shabby Chic
Pastels and Neutrals
 
  
Elegant
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment