A Weekend In

Friday, February 24, 2012

Looks like me and hubs will be spending the weekend in...he has strep throat :( I believe Friday night will involve a good movie, some tomato soup with grilled cheese sandwiches and some popsicles.


We like to eat our tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwiches a little "classier." I will buy other variations of tomato soup (tomato bisque, harvest orange tomato) and different types of cheeses (colby, pepperjack, provolone) rather than the traditional tomato and cheddar cheese. When it comes to grilled cheese, IMO, regular ole soft white bread is my favorite.


For an "upscale" popsicle, I buy Edy's Fruit Bars. Just this week I bought the Creamy Coconut bars and I must say, they are delicious (if you like the flavor and consistency of coconut). Hubs has been eating them and told me today that "we" need more. Pfff...I've had one ;)

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment