Top 30 Comedy Movies

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Top 30-Comedy Genre


#30 Zoolander
#29 I Love You, Man
#28 Liar, Liar
#27 Ace Ventura
#26 Team America
#25 Dazed and Confused
#24 Austin Powers
#23 Pure Luck
#22 Shallow Hal
#21 Mean Girls
#20 Billy Madison
#19 Raising Arizona
#18 Easy A
#17 The Hot Chick
#16 Home Alone
#15 There's Something About Mary
#14 School of Rock
#13 Elf
#12 A Christmas Story
#11 Step Brothers
#10 Wayne's World
#9 Bridesmaids
#8 Ghostbusters
#7 40 Year Old Virgin
#6 Something's Gotta Give
#5 Tommy Boy
#4 The Wedding Crashers
#3 Forgetting Sarah Marshall
#2 Dumb and Dumber
#1 Christmas Vacation

Honorable Mention
Father of the Bride
Meet the Parents
Bad Santa
Some Like it Hot
Anchorman
Back to the Future
Napolean Dynamite*
*(you either get it, or you don't)


Guy's Top Pick
Caddyshack
Snatch
Ferris Bueller's Day Off
European Vacation

 This list includes the films I consider to be funny. There are some comedies not listed here that I still find comical...but I only had room for 30. But I will say that no Monty Python films will ever be on my list. Sorry...



No comments:

Post a Comment