Makin' Some Laundry Soap

Thursday, February 23, 2012


This weekend I have decided to make my own laundry detergent. After reading an article about the "Duggars," I ventured to their website, found a recipe Michelle Duggar used and decided to give it a try. Check it out: http://duggarfamily.com/. Pictures shall be posted and a review of how well it works will be included ;)

BTW, I know that recently Michelle Duggar was criticized for her "submissive" behavior towards her husband but I must say I can't help but praise her for it. It's certainly something I would never be able to handle (I put up a fight-grr) but they must be doing something right. I do think 19 children is quite extreme but I completely understand their reasons for doing so. As a Christian myself, I think they are a family to look up to...they are devoted to God, their family and caring for others. How can we criticize that?
Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment